Choose Your Training
Individual Training is for 1-2 committed athletes looking to take their game to a level they never thought was possible. Personalized and tailored around your goals, your weaknesses, your offense, and the way you want to play.
Cost for 1 Single Session:
Single Session Rate: $40 Per Hour Per Player
– Sessions will not be carried over week to week. A single session means you are only booking 1 SESSION, to schedule the same date week after week, you MUST BOOK A PACKAGE to book multiple sessions. If you do not want to book Package, next session can be scheduled on next free date!
– If 2 consecutive back to back cancellations occur with Single Sessions booked, then the slot will be given to whoever is next on the waiting list.
Package Deals (1-2 Athletes):
- 1 Month (4 Sessions): $150 Per Player
- 2 Months (8 Sessions): $250 Per Player
- 3 Months (12 Sessions): $350 Per Player
Requirements for Booking a Package
- FULL Payment of Package must be made either before or immediately after first session.
If purchasing a Package and having me travel to you I do not charge a travel fee BUT you must arrange gym availability.
- All sessions from Package must be scheduled and booked so any cancellations due to games, vacations, etc..can be prevented.
- I understand emergencies happen and cancellations are needed. All I require is 48 Hours or more in advance. If I am not notified before 48 hours of session it will count as a session in your package and cannot be made up. *Weather does not result in a counted session. I know there is nothing we can do about last minute bad weather happening!
- Also a Time Stamp is on every Package bought. Package Sessions must be completed in 15 Days after the required type of Package bought. For example, if you purchase a 2 Month Package you have 2 Months + 15 Days from date of purchase to complete. If sessions are not completed by Time Frame then the sessions left are voided and a new Package will need to be bought.
- If I cancel any sessions due to weather, extreme sickness, emergency I will notify by 48 Hours of session. If notified any later an added session will be placed upon package or refund of money if wanted.
- Any other Questions or confusion please Contact!
Costs for Group Training:
1 Hour: $10 Per Player (Must Have 5 Athletes or More)
2 Hour: $25 Per Player (Must Have 3 or More Athletes) Group Training Consists of 3 or more Athletes. 2 Athletes is still considered Individual Training and prices will be Individual Prices (see above) Additional Hours Please Contact!
This is not personalized but we still will work on multiple concepts, moves, and drills. Working in a group you will be pushed to compete. As a group you would work on 1 ball and 2 ball handling drills which will be timed to push you to finish against your opponent. You will be trained with team concepts and will learn to be an effective player off the ball. In a group you will play 1 on 1 and 2 on 2 and be taught ways to not only beat your defender but ways to stop offensive plays. Group training sessions consist of a total game tune-up focusing on ball handling, game moves, shooting, conditioning, footwork, and more.
TEAM TRAINING: (5-10 people, 10+)
Team training puts your team through a series of drills, offensively and defensively that improves each player individually and helps your team get better.
Costs for Team Training:
- $25 Per Player for 2 Hour Group Training. Additional Hours Please Contact!
Why the Price Change & Packages?
I offer some of the most personalized training out there. When you choose Individual Personalized Training you are getting in depth everything your child needs to become the player they wish to become at the next level. From watching film, to detailing out what a player needs to learn, I will do it all to get you where you want to go.
The price change and packages have been created for 2 reasons. 1) To clean up conflicts in my schedule (packages now book off slots in my calendar and don’t conflict with camps or groups booking me). 2) Separate me from the other Local Trainers in Maine. If Individual Training is not for you, I highly recommend checking out a Group Session/Training or a Camp. These are great ways to get some of my most untaught secrets and concepts!!
Do I provide the gym or you?
What if I miss a session and have paid?
What if you miss a session/gym conflict?
How must we pay before session?
Any other Additional Questions?
What if you miss a session/gym conflict?
Terms and Conditions
2. When booking Packages, ALL bought sessions must be booked on dates wanted, immediately of purchase.
3. If buyer needs to cancel a session(s), buyer must cancel within 48 HOURS of session(s). If buyer cancels inside the 48 HOUR window that will count as a paid session, and no refund will be given.
4. Packages EXPIRES 15 Days after last month of purchase. For example: 1 Month of 4 Sessions must be completed in 45 Days. 2 Months: 75 Days. 3 Months: 105 Days. If buyer exceeds number of days without completing session, no refund will be given and all remaining sessions will be null and void.
Northern Maine Champion, State-Runner Up, All Maine Tourney 1st Team, Top 10 Point Guard In State of Maine
Starting PG for the Uganda National Team
All Maine Boys State Player
All Maine State Girls Player and 1000 Point Scorer
BOOK COACH BEN FOR TRAVEL TRAINING
If you are looking to schedule Coach Ben for training or to book him for a camp outside the State of Maine (which is where he is located) please contact him directly below!!