Individual Training is for committed athletes looking to take their game to a level they never thought was possible. Personalized and tailored around your goals, your weaknesses, your offense, and the way you want to play. I use film and spend extra time traveling to your games for maximum results.
To request Individual Training you must be in 6th Grade or Above! If 5th Grade or Younger please request a Group Training option, or Academy Class!
Cost for Individual Session:
Single Session Rate: $40 Per Hour Per Player
Package Deals (1 Athlete):
- 1 Month (4 Sessions): $150 ($37.50 a Session)
- 2 Months (8 Sessions): $250 ($31.25 a session)
- 3 Months (12 Sessions): $350 ($30 a session)
As meticulous as I am with details, Ben matched that. He truly cares about the work he does with his athletes and the personal gains the athletes get out of the time put in the gym. One of Maine’s best basketball trainers has to offer.
In other programs, group sessions are a one-size-fits-all approach, with almost no personalization. Coaches come in and have athletes doing random drills that could not even be detailed to the Players’ style and weaknesses.
We have weekly progressive workouts built around the players in the gym. Drills are constructed around athletes’ weaknesses, strengths, team offense, habits, understanding of the game, and etc. Competitive gameplay is done so athletes can implement the drills, details, and moves into their game.
Cost for Single Booked Group Training:
1 Hour: $25 Per Player (Must Have 2 Athletes or More, Some areas will need 5 or more due to travel time.)
Group Session Package Deals (per player):
- 1 Month (4 Sessions): $95 ($23.75 a session)
- 2 Months (8 Sessions): $180 ($22.50 a session)
- 3 Months (12 Sessions): $265 ($22 a session)
Team training puts your team through a series of drills, offensively and defensively that is choreographed around your team’s offense and system. Details of offense and specific improvements needed before the session.
Cost for Team Training:
$250 For Team Training (Session is 2 Hours)
Frequently Ask Questions
- FULL Payment of Package must be made either before or immediately after the first session.
If purchasing a Package and having me travel to you I do not charge a travel fee BUT you must arrange gym availability.
- All sessions from Package must be scheduled and booked so any cancellations due to games, vacations, etc..can be prevented. If this is not done (and I will remind twice) then sessions will be counted towards package regardless if used, or not.
- I understand emergencies happen and cancellations are needed. All I require is 48 Hours or more in advance. If I am not notified before 48 hours of the session it will count as a session in your package and cannot be made up. *Weather does not result in a counted session. I know there is nothing we can do about last-minute bad weather happening!
- If I cancel any sessions due to weather, extreme sickness, emergency I will notify by 48 Hours of the session. If notified any later an added session will be placed upon package or refund of money if wanted. If more cancellations occur on my end than you were expecting, a full refund of remaining sessions that can be given.
- Any other Questions or confusion, please Contact!
I offer some of the most personalized training out there. When you choose Individual Personalized Training you are getting in depth everything your child needs to become the player they wish to become at the next level. From watching film, to detailing out what a player needs to learn, I will do it all to get you where you want to go.
The price change and packages have been created for 2 reasons. 1) To clean up conflicts in my schedule (packages now book off slots in my calendar and don’t conflict with camps or groups booking me). 2) Separate me from the other Local Trainers in Maine. If Individual Training is not for you, I highly recommend checking out a Group Session/Training or a Camp. These are great ways to get some of my most untaught secrets and concepts!!
If you want to travel to me I can more than happily book us to train on a day where that gym is open and free to use. Other than that, if you are looking for me to travel to you, you will have to provide the gym.
If you miss a session due to sickness, last-minute injury, or emergency that is completely fine and we will re-book that missed session, ASAP. But please understand on Packages you will only have certain amounts of time to make those sessions up before your package expires. Otherwise, unless the session canceled 48 Hours before the session, that will count as a Session paid for. When last-minute cancellations occur, it's very hard for me to re-book that slot.
The only time I will miss a session is with a gym conflict or emergency (weather, sickness, etc) If I miss a session we will book that missed session again, ASAP. If gym conflict occurs on my end we will book that missed session again, ASAP. If you have a gym conflict unfortunately that counts toward a paid session.
I can bill you via PayPal. I have Stripe and can take Cards before sessions, Checks, or Cash.
1. When booking Packages, the buyer must provide the gym if I am traveling towards you. Traveling would mean anything outside of Bangor, Maine. If a conflict arises with a gym you provide then, unfortunately, that will still count as a paid session.
2. When booking Packages, ALL bought sessions must be booked on dates wanted, immediately of purchase.
3. If the buyer needs to cancel a session(s), the buyer must cancel within 48 HOURS of the session(s). If the buyer cancels inside the 48 HOUR window that will count as a paid session, and no refund will be given.
4. Packages EXPIRE 15 Days after the last month of purchase. For example, 1 Month of 4 Sessions must be completed in 45 Days. 2 Months: 75 Days. 3 Months: 105 Days. If the buyer exceeds the number of days without completing the session, no refund will be given and all remaining sessions will be null and void.
In their own words
Thanks for your interest in my Private Training Sessions.
Please send me your name and email address. I also need to know how many players and what grade they’re in.